How Our Services Can Help You…
1) Are You Individual Who Needs Help?
If you want to regain control of finances and your life, end the pain of your current situation, and receive proven, practical finance strategies to get rid of your debts and problems, then we can help you. For a free and confidential discussion of your options please click here.
2) Are You A Business Owner? Is Your Business In Financial Difficulty?
Do you need help turning around a financially-stressed business? Or perhaps you require a more formal insolvency procedure? Not sure what to do or where to turn next? Then we’ll review your business, and give you proven, practical options and solutions to solve your problems. For a free and confidential discussion of your options please click here.
3) Attention: Company Directors: Are You Trading Whilst Insolvent?
Do you know what this means, and the implications for you and your company in terms of potential Wrongful Trading claims? Not to worry: we can advise you on the legal and fiduciary* duties you have as a company director, and what they mean in practical terms. For a free and confidential discussion of your options please click here.
4) Attention: Accountants, solicitors, banking, IFA or other finance professional advisors
Bretts can also add value to the services you provide to your clients, by offering training sessions to you and your colleagues. These sessions help you understand insolvency procedures, directors’ duties and responsibilities in the event of insolvency. We’ll also discuss any client problems you might have, and how to overcome them. For a free and confidential discussion of your options please click here.
* A fiduciary is a person who holds a legal or ethical relationship of trust with one or more parties. A fiduciary’s responsibility is also to take care of money for another person.