We are hiring!!! – Insolvency Practitioner
Insolvency Practitioner required for established Company based in Kent.
- Business Development, building your own network of referral partners being proactive in moving the company forward.
- Client facing able to give appropriate advice.
- Undertake own case load of corporate and personal case work.
- Assist with supervising and mentoring a small team to ensure work is progressed and completed efficiently.
- Assist with the training and development of the team keeping up to date with all compliance matters.
- You will need to be JIEB qualified, either appointment taking or with a view to taking appointments in the future.
- You must have previous experience in dealing with Personal and Corporate insolvency cases.
- You will be a self-motivated and positive individual.
- Comfortable in the role of business development and attending networking events.
- If you have recently qualified and have experience in over-seeing a large portfolio as a senior insolvency manager and wish to take the next step, this could be an excellent role for you.
- Knowledge of Insolv software beneficial.
Please call and ask to speak to Isobel on 01474 532 852