The Office for National Statistics has recently revealed that the number of self-employed workers has risen by 367,000 to 4.2 million between the start of the economic downturn in 2008 and June 2012. 60% came between 2011 and 2012. Self-employed...Read more...
All posts with the accountants tag
Our Latest News
- Bankrupt furniture maker sentenced for acting as director
- What happens if you are unable to pay back your Bounce Back Loan?
- Companies warned not to overtrade as lockdown lifts
- Insolvency statistics released for March 2021
- Business Survival – A Checklist
- Managing your cash flow – what do you need to consider?
- Essex Surveyor who destroyed company papers banned
- New pre-pack regulations: what are they and what are the challenges?
- Insolvency statistics released for February 2021
- Company Directors – you may be entitled to a redundancy payment when you close your business.
- Bankruptcy Restriction Order
- Bounce Back Loans
- Business Advice
- Business Plan
- business tips
- Company Directors
- CVA company voluntary arrangement
- Individual Voluntary Arrangement
- Insolvency Statistics
- Insolvent companies
- market change
- Personal Insolvency
- Pre-Pack Administrations
- prohibited name
- Section 216 Insolvency Act
- tenant insolvency
- triple dip recession
Tagsaccountants Administration Bailiffs bankrupt bankruptcy Bill Whitehouse Bretts BR business failures business recovery cant pay rent cashflow certified bailiffs chocolate tasting Company Insolvency Company voluntary arrangement construction Cooper Climax county court judgement court proceedings CVA Debt Relief Order directors directors disqualifications Directors Duties directors obligations directors rights disqualification employee relations HMRC HMRC power HM Revenue & Customs insolvent companies IR35 IVA Liquidations MVL news overtrading personal insolvency Pre-Pack Administraions preferential creditors Restriction Order secured creditors who hold a fixed and floating charge self employment The Insolvency Service