A Bankruptcy Order is made by the Court either on the application of a creditor who is owed over £750 or a debtor personally. The process of requesting the Court to make someone bankrupt is referred to as petitioning the Court for a Bankruptcy...Read more...
All posts with the bankrupt tag
Our Latest News
- Insolvency statistics released for May 2021
- Car dealer sentenced after failing to keep business accounts
- Insolvency Service set to be granted powers to investigate Directors of dissolved companies.
- Insolvency statistics released for April 2021
- Bankrupt furniture maker sentenced for acting as director
- What happens if you are unable to pay back your Bounce Back Loan?
- Companies warned not to overtrade as lockdown lifts
- Insolvency statistics released for March 2021
- Business Survival – A Checklist
- Managing your cash flow – what do you need to consider?
- Bankruptcy Restriction Order
- Bounce Back Loans
- Business Advice
- Business Plan
- business tips
- Company Directors
- CVA company voluntary arrangement
- Individual Voluntary Arrangement
- Insolvency Statistics
- Insolvent companies
- market change
- Personal Insolvency
- Pre-Pack Administrations
- prohibited name
- Section 216 Insolvency Act
- tenant insolvency
- triple dip recession
Tagsaccountants Administration Bailiffs bankrupt bankruptcy Bill Whitehouse bounce back loans Bretts BR business failures business recovery cant pay rent cashflow certified bailiffs chocolate tasting Company Insolvency Company voluntary arrangement construction Cooper Climax county court judgement CVA Debt Relief Order directors directors disqualifications Directors Duties directors obligations directors rights disqualification employee relations HMRC HMRC power HM Revenue & Customs insolvent companies IR35 IVA Liquidations MVL news overtrading personal insolvency Pre-Pack Administraions preferential creditors Restriction Order secured creditors who hold a fixed and floating charge self employment The Insolvency Service